Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Free Will Smith ringtones

I want these included. I want to purchase an iPhone (or in my case re-purchase an iPhone) and have them ask which of the following songs I would like to be my ringtone:

  • MiB
  • Miami
  • Wild Wild West
  • Just The Two of Us
  • Getting Jiggy With It
  • Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Song

I then think it would be beneficial for Apple to strike a deal with the superstar in terms of making some new ringtones specifically referencing the iPhone. One would not have any lyrics but just the weird noises Will makes before he starts singing, like in Miami... it would go like this:

Uh... uh-huh...
uh, uh.
Y'all hear that? Y'all hear that?
Your phone is ringing... your phone is ringing y'all.
uh-HA uh-HA!
Your iPhone!
Go see pursuit of happyness.
Yeah.

Hearing these on a daily basis would improve Apple stock ten fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment